HOTEL MANAGEMENT SCHOOL OF GENEVA ORGANISES SEVERAL OPEN DAYS PER YEAR
You are a high school pupil or student and you want to become part of the fastest growing economic sector in the world.
Take the management pathway for the hotel, restaurant or hospitality trades.
UPCOMING OPEN DAYS
Wednesday May 31st, 2018
AN OPEN DAY AT HOTEL MANAGEMENT SCHOOL OF GENEVA ALLOWS YOU TO DISCOVER YOUR CAMPUS AND ITS TRAINING COURSES
Student ambassadors are on hand to take you on a tour of our campus. The visit lasts around 30 minutes.
Between presentations, you will also be able to meet our professors, current students and Alumni who will be present at our various stands:
- Academic life at the EHG.
- The art of hospitality with the Starling Residence.
- The art of service with the restaurant Vieux-Bois.
- The EHG internship office with HOSCO, our jobs platform.
- The art of cuisine with EHG chefs.
- Information technology.
- Student life.
First and foremost, this is a real journey of initiation that will enable you to discover both the location of your future studies as well as your course programmes: