DISCOVER A CAMPUS IN GENEVA
A CAMPUS FOR LIVING AND LEARNING
Located in Switzerland, on the shores of Lake Geneva, at the foot of the Alps and in the heart of the diplomatic and international Geneva, the campus of Hotel Management School of Geneva is surrounded by 3 hectares of green space.
At 10 minutes from the heart of Geneva and adjacent to the UN Palais des Nations, the school is easily accessible (Cornavin, Autoroute A1, Geneva Cointrin International Airport…).
- Classroom bathed in natural light and equipped with the latest audio visual equipment.
- Changing rooms with lockers and sanitary facilities.
- The gourmet restaurant Vieux-Bois for initiation in serving customers.
- Outdoor terrace with a view of Ariana Park.
- Banquet and conference rooms.
- L’Entre’Actes cafeteria and Le Bar reserved for students.
- Multi-purpose event room.
- Welcome, reception, professors’ office.
AN EASILY ACCESSIBLE CAMPUS
Whatever your means of transport, the Hotel Management School of Geneva (Ecole Hôtelière de Genève) is easily accessible either by car or by public transport in Geneva. more information…
- Tram 15 – Place des Nations stop.
- then 5 minutes on foot.
- Bus 8, 28 Appia stop, F and V Ariana stop.
- The Hotel Management School is opposite to these.
If you are traveling to the Geneva area, please consult our directions and maps to help you get to the campus. Although walk-in visitors are always welcome, we recommend scheduling ahead.