Not enrolled yet?
A few clicks allow you to apply and follow the progress of your application.
- Register for free online.
- Complete your HOSCO profile which is visible to all members at all times.
- Start applying online for internships under Offers.
- Send spontaneous offers to the hundreds of companies listed under Company Directory.
- You will be connected with students and graduates from other major hotel schools around the world.
- At the end of your degree, you will automatically become part of the EHG Alumni through your profile.
Careers and Opportunities course
With the help of the Careers and Opportunities course, you will write your cover letter and CV and it is you who will negotiate your job interview. You will also film a video pitch that will allow you to present your skills and your motivation “live”.
Ms. Suzanne Brunier, Internship & Placement Manager, and her team will guide you in your steps and advise you according to your profile.
Recruit our students for an internship or upon graduation
A well-supported student is a manager better prepared for your company.
For decades, the Hotel Management School of Geneva has ceaselessly fostered work links. Convinced of the synergy between academic institutions and the trades of the profession, it provides genuine operational training for future hotels and restaurants managers.
It’s the reason why find an internship in a hotel or a restaurant is so important when you start a new career.