“SIGNÉ BY EHG”, A UNIQUE TRAINING ECOSYSTEM
The Hotel School’s ecosystem consists of several restaurants, the restaurant Vieux-Bois, L’Auberge in Chambésy and the Catering service EHG Traiteur .
Students are immersed in this ecosystem throughout their training and benefit from outstanding professional experience.
These initiation establishments are managed by experienced professionals and offer high-end, quality services to an international and demanding clientele.
Faced with reality on the ground, students are gradually integrated into the various positions in service, reception, hall, kitchen, bar, reception, reservation and housekeeping.
The “ES” (Ecole Supérieure) Hotelier-Restaurateur degree is widely respected and recognised nationally and internationally.
It authorises its bearer to operate an establishment anywhere in Switzerland and also confers the title of “maître d’apprentissage“.
The first steps in the hospitality trade are certainly exciting but complex. They will be accompanied by a promotion sponsor.
In this way, each new intake of students (every 6 months) has the privilege of being sponsored over their entire course by a true professional from the Hospitality and Catering industry or the Geneva business world, in order to promote proximity and exchange.
The sponsor guarantees, among other things:
- An introduction conference at the start of the semester.
- A complete tour of their establishments.
- A meeting between students and the company staff.
- An advisory and mentoring role throughout the students’ course.
- Management of projects for the establishment by students
- Welcome and presence at the graduation ceremony at the end of the course.