THANKS TO OUR PARTNERSHIP WITH THE HOSCO SPECIALISED PLATFORM, YOU HAVE DIRECT ACCESS TO OFFERS FOR YOUR FUTURE TRAINING AND JOBS
Hospitality and catering are “field” occupations and it is vital to be put in a real-life situation, it’s why to find an internship in hotels is part of your diploma. Depending on your course, you will carry out 1 to 3 internships in a company each lasting from 5 to 6 months.
In Switzerland, these internships are paid at a minimum of 2 291 CHF gross per month. Internship offers are regularly updated on the HOSCO platform.
Careers and Opportunities course
With the help of the Careers and Opportunities course, you will write your cover letter and CV and it is you who will negotiate your job interview. You will also film a video pitch that will allow you to present your skills and your motivation “live”.
Ms. Virginie Grosso, Internship & Placement Manager, and her team will guide you in your steps and advise you according to your profile.
Recruit our students for an internship in a hotel, or upon graduation
A well-supported student is a manager better prepared for your company.
For decades, the Hotel Management School of Geneva has ceaselessly fostered work links. Convinced of the synergy between academic institutions and the trades of the profession, it provides genuine operational training for future hotels and restaurants managers.
It’s the reason why find an internship in a hotel or a restaurant is so important when you start a new career.
HOW TO FIND AN INTERNSHIP IN A HOTEL | INFORMATION
Internship and Placement Manager
Hotel Management School of Geneva
Avenue de la Paix 12 – CH 1202 Geneva
Tel : +41 22 919 24 31
You have the best chance of finding the ideal route if you use several different strategies. Networking, attending job fairs, searching for internships online on HOSCO and identifying potential employers through classified ads or online searches are all ways to start your internship search.
Finding an internship takes time and planning, but the results are worth it. Here are some recommendations for those looking for a successful internship.
- Start your search early
- Identify your general professional interests
- Decide what you want to do, but don’t be afraid to be too specific. Gaining experience in several professional fields is a good idea if you’re not sure what career you want to pursue.
- Talk about your internship desires with your family, friends, contact alumni about the type of internship you want and where you want to do it.
- Check out Hosco
- Make sure you always have your Hosco profile and your Linkedin profile up to date with your latest experience or training.
- Participate in the Internship and Recruitment Forum.
- Top employers participate in Career & internship Forum at EHG to recruit, select and hire talented interns and employees. Be sure to follow up with any recruiters you meet at a career fair.
A few clicks allow you to apply and follow the progress of your application.
- Register for free online.
- Complete your HOSCO profile which is visible to all members at all times.
- Start applying online for internships under Offers.
- Send spontaneous offers to the hundreds of companies listed under Company Directory.
- You will be connected with students and graduates from other major hotel schools around the world.
- At the end of your degree, you will automatically become part of the EHG Alumni through your profile.
Training for Housekeeper | Spa Manager Training | Concierge Training | Bar Manager Training | Professional Training Centre Valais | New Training Centre | Campus in Valais
Hotel Management School
Swiss Hotel School | School Career Opportunities | Alumni Office | Best European School | Hospitality Management School | Internship date | Alumni | Geneva School Campus | Recruit students | Restaurant Vieux Bois | L’Auberge Restaurant | EHG Traiteur | Best Catering service | Le Trinquet Restaurant