WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF THE HOSPITALITY ECOSYSTEM TRAINING PROGRAM SIGNE EHG FOR OUR STUDENTS?
The hospitality ecosystem training program set up by the Hotel Management School Geneva offers students the possibility of an exceptional professional experience and immediately confronts them with the motto of the school “Excellence in the service of a Profession”.
Through Hotel Management School’s hospitality training ecosystem, students are immediately put in situation and confronted with the challenges of their future profession, under the supervision of their teachers and professionals, via 3 restaurants and a catering service..
- Restaurant Vieux-Bois
- The gastronomic restaurant Vieux-Bois is a popular address for gourmets who appreciate a real menu that changes every 6 weeks and an efficient banqueting service.
- Restaurant L’Auberge in Chambesy
- In a convivial setting, Chef Mariela Lascano highlights local products for a resolutely Geneva-style cuisine.
- EHG Traiteur
- The catering service will do everything possible to make your event a success with your guests.
- Ramada Encore Geneva Hotel
- The Ramada Encore Hotel in Geneva, its restaurant and its conference centre welcome you in a modern and warm setting, just a stone’s throw from the La Praille Shopping Centre and the Geneva Stadium.
These application establishments are managed by experienced professionals and offer a high quality of service to an international and demanding clientele.
Confronted with the reality of the field, the students are gradually integrated into the various positions in service, reception, room, kitchen, bar, booking and housekeeping.
Students are immersed in this ecosystem throughout their training and benefit from an exceptional professional experience..
Swiss hospitality ecosystem training program SIGNE EHG | information
Hotel Management School Geneva
Address : Avenue de la Paix 12 – CH 1202 Geneva
TEl : +41 22 919 24 24