An Hospitality Management School «Made in Switzerland»
Our next Open Day event will be held on Saturday, January 18, 2020 starting at 9:00 a.m. This is an ideal opportunity for students and their families to visit the Hotel Management School campus and ask questions. You, the future student, would be able to understand the course requirements and get a clear idea of the environment in which you will be studying.
We list 4 good reasons to participate in the open day event
1. Attend an information session
Start your day on the Hotel Management School campus with an interesting information session.
Meet partners, students, Alumni and professors.
They will explain it to you:
- This makes the Hospitality Management School unique, particularly its highly personalized approach for each student and its human-sized campus.
- Why our ES degree in Hotel and Restaurant is highly regarded by the hospitality industry worldwide,
- The fact that the diploma awarded is a “3 in 1”: :
- An Hospitality Management diploma from a Swiss public utility institution recognised by the Confederation and the cantons
- Obtaining the cantonal diploma (patent)
- The certificate of apprenticeship trainer.
- The career opportunities that will be available to you upon graduation..
2. Make a personalised tour or the campus
The Hotel School campus has so much to offer! This campus, nestled in a green setting, welcomes all first, second and third year students.
Built in the heart of Ariana Park, the EHG campus consists of two theory classrooms, a study centre, a restaurant and bar for students, an application restaurant and its kitchens, as well as conference rooms bathed in natural light.
Throughout your visit, you will discover how restaurants and kitchens will become your live training rooms, once you have mastered the basics, working with real customers.
Whether it is to make a choice of study program or to validate your decision, the Hospitality Management School’s Open Day Event is a must for future students.
It is a privileged opportunity to discover the different programs, visit the facilities, exchange with teachers and students in order to understand the spirit of Excellence of the Hotel Management School in Geneva.
During the Open Day Event, several presentations will be given on our school, its academic programs, its admission requirements and its students.
3. During the open house event, take advantage of an intitial journey:
First of all, it is a real initiatory journey that will allow you to discover both the places of your future studies and the programs of your curriculum:
- Meetings with students
- Meetings with teachers
- Case scenarios
Between two presentations, you can also meet our professors, current students and Alumni students who will be present on our different stands:
- Academic courses (2 or 3 years) at the Hospitality Management School
- The art of service and cuisine with the gastronomic restaurant Vieux-Bois
- The EHG Internship Office with HOSCO our internship and employment platform
- Information technologies
- Student life on campus
4.During the open day event, take time to get an answer to all your requests
In addition to being the perfect opportunity to explore the campus and visualize what your life as a student will be like, you can ask all your questions directly to current students.
You will also be able to meet with professors, Alumni, the admissions office and the internship office.
Choosing where to study is an important decision, and we understand that you have questions.
Students who have a strong passion for the hospitality industry, who demonstrate the values of a future leader, and who are motivated to succeed both in their studies and in the industry have in front of them the perfect program to become the managers of tomorrow.
The Open Day Event is a dynamic and rewarding day.
We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you on Saturday 18 January 2020 at the Hotel Management School Geneva. The campus will open its doors at 9:00 am.
4 reasons to participe in the open day event | informations
Responsable administrative étudiants
Ecole Hôtelière de Genève
Avenue de la Paix 12 – CH 1202 Genève
Tél : +41 22 919 24 24